Vanguard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First Council Meeting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nathaen
Admin
Nathaen

First Council Meeting Empty
PostSubject: First Council Meeting   First Council Meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 8:37 am

The first meeting should be taking place on Friday night. If you are unable to attend, ESPECIALLY if you are a commander rank, please let me know! We can reschedule, it's no big deal!

How will my character know?
You character can know a variety of ways. Hassien is not only involved with the planning (he knows Nathaen) but is providing the gold to harbor the first meeting. If your character knows Hassien, they will likely be told. Alternatively, there will be a flyer put up in the Pig and Whistle tavern on Thursday. I actually will make said flyer and post it up here, in this thread, but the tl;dr of what is going to be on it are meeting details. Your character can find out about it through that as well.
Edit: I didn't actually get around to making the flyer. But! There is a flyer that reads that an open meeting to discuss the current and future status of the fallen kingdoms of the alliance will be held at roughly 6:30 PM on the balcony overlooking the harbor. You can find this via the mage district, north-west corner.

What time?
Evening. At this point in time I can't give a particular time. I've been having some health issues as of late that are preventing me from being able to give a time until likely Thursday, when I can assess how likely it will be for me to even be awake and functioning in the evening.
Edit: 6:30 PM

What do I need to do beforehand?
Have your character set up with something in present or current backstory to give them a sense of nation pride. That alone will be the most important part - without that active interest in participating in a storyline that revolves around national, racial, and alliance pride your character will have a difficult time fitting in.

What do I wear?
Armor is fine. It will be taking place in one of two locations, both of which are in Stormwind. If your character is noble or favors more casual regalia than armor, wear whatever would be suiting for a political event.

Do I need to bring anything?
A plain guild tabard. OOCly, after, we will be taking screenshots. BRING YOUR TABARD.

I will update this thread with more details as the time draws closer!

Last edited by Nathaen on Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://vanguardwra.forumotion.com
Marrlow

Marrlow

PostSubject: Re: First Council Meeting   First Council Meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 12:55 pm

Hopefully, work schedule doesn't get in the way! Saturday nights look to be open for me, not this Saturday, but the following Saturdays for sure.
Back to top Go down
Vincien
Admin
Vincien

PostSubject: Re: First Council Meeting   First Council Meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 6:08 pm

I should be free depending on how this interview goes. I'm excited. Really looking forward to this meeting.
Back to top Go down
Marrlow

Marrlow

PostSubject: Re: First Council Meeting   First Council Meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 1:03 am

GL on your interview tho!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Council Meeting   First Council Meeting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Council Meeting
Page 1 of 1