Vanguard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[IC] A night in Ironforge

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincien
Admin
Vincien

[IC] A night in Ironforge Empty
PostSubject: [IC] A night in Ironforge   [IC] A night in Ironforge I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 8:59 pm

Vincien spent most of his nights in taverns. Whether with company or alone there was something he enjoyed about the atmosphere. That night? He almost didn't go that night but it was out of habit that led him to the familiar tavern in Ironforge. He settled down in his usual seat, ordered his usual ale and fell into his wandering thoughts. It wasn't long however until a nearby conversation drew his attention.

"--Meeting will be this Friday."

"I can't believe you're letting that sort around here."

"I've no reason to reject them."

Vincien Oreth looked up from the bar top he'd been staring at toward the two who were speaking nearby. One was the proprietor of the tavern, a tall and lean man with dark and calculating eyes, his hair and dress always immaculate. The one he spoke with was a commonly dressed man, pale of hair and tanned of skin.

"What sort?" Vincien piped in, a brow arching as he looked between the two men with a curious look.

"Washed up politicians and soldiers." Spat the common man, his eyes rolling. "Something about rallying up fallen nations."

Hassien chuckled, a smile tugging at the corners of his lips at the explanation. Leaning his weight on the bar, his attention sliding to fully to Vin.

"A friend of mine is looking for representatives of nations that have fallen under hard times or been for the most part decimated." Hassien shrugged lightly. "It's a good place to go for anyone retaining... national pride?" He gave another shrug.

"Representatives of nations." He repeated before lifting his tankard to his mouth and draining it of ale. "What do I need to know to attend?"
Back to top Go down

[IC] A night in Ironforge
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vanguard :: RP Threads and Story Discussion :: IC Threads, Tidbits, and Logs-
Jump to: