Vanguard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Gilnean Wall] Coit Steelpalm's application - Approved

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Coit

[Gilnean Wall] Coit Steelpalm's application - Approved Empty
PostSubject: [Gilnean Wall] Coit Steelpalm's application - Approved   [Gilnean Wall] Coit Steelpalm's application - Approved I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:06 pm

Out of Character Information

Name: (First name is fine) Justin S.

Time Zone: Central.

Characters: (Character name, class, spec, and server. Please include alt codes if applicable) Coit/Warrior/Prot/WrA

How long have you been playing World of Warcraft? For about four years now.

What guilds have you been a part of in the past? What was your rank within them? Cryptic Tide- Bodyguard, Dreamscape-Member, and Gear and Blade Ironworks-Soldier

What is your biggest goal for the Mists of Pandaria expansion? Get to 90 and start doing raid finder. Also make a new rp set, seeing as how mine is pretty old haha.

Other than roleplay, what other aspects of the game do you enjoy? I love PvE and I do the occasional BG when I feel up to it.

How much experience do you have with roleplay, both in-game and outside of it? I've rp'd in WoW for three years now, but I have been rping in games like Starcraft and Warcraft 3 for five years.

What does metagaming mean to you? Is it ever acceptable? Imagine I pissed off an assassin the other day ICly. I flee from the assassin and never give out where I'm going. The assassin then does a /who Coit and finds me and shows up to start up rp without ever giving reason as to how he tracked Coit down ICly. It is not acceptable because of how silly and stupid it is. In some situations, I suppose it can be if you really wanted to rp with a person, but I usually don't allow it.

What do you expect from The Vanguard, as a guild? I really look forward to high quality rp in a guild. I've been into too many guilds where they boast how they are heavy rp yet they never do anything, aside from some random event on the weekends that never really tells the guild story.

In-Character Application

Name: Coit Steelpalm

Sex: Male

Place of Birth: Gilneas.

Caste: ((Common or noble blood; N/A for races without castes)) Common.

Unit in The Vanguard applied for? The Wall.

Brief Appearance Description: Coit stands at a height of 6'3, his armor wrapping around his rather fit form. His arms bulky as he stands covered in his plate armor. His legs a tad on the scrawny size, not as in shape as his arms are. With his helmet off, you would be able to spot numerous cuts and slash marks gracing his cheeks and neck. His short brown hair cut military style as he was never a huge fan of long hair.

Brief History Description: Coit evacuated Gilneas at the young age of 15. He left so many things behind in Gilneas, his life, his parents, friends, and all of his possessions. Yet, he brought to Stormwind his worgen curse. He used this new found transformation to gain respect among various bands of mercenaries, quickly making coin by transporting and guarding bands of explorers and scholars. Unsatisfied with the feeling of constant travel, Coit left his mercenary days behind, living in the not so quiet town of Darkshire. Promoted to Corporal of the Nightwatch, Coit now spends his days looking for work outside of the shadow filled town, looking to start up his days as a hired blade once again.

Important Quirks: ((Things we need to know! This way we won't get blindsided by things that aren't apparent on the application.)) Coit has no problem shifting into his worgen form in combat, allowing himself to harness the rage in his heart to defend his comrades. Yet, he hardly ever allows himself to stay in his worgen form for long. He finds it, 'impolite' to wander the cities as a worgen. He has no problem with other worgen however. Coit loves to eat, winning him is as simple as setting a plate of food infront of him. He finds comfort in simple things, like talking with friends and being around others. He hates alcohol, never allowing a drop to touch his mouth in all of his years alive.

What do you have to offer to the Vanguard, and which contingent are you looking to join? What do I offer? I offer a premium service as a warrior. No other's have perfected the skills of combat such as myself. I find myself far more skilled with a sword and board than I do with a bulky, clumsy, two handed weapon. However, if need be, I shall wield one to protect my allies. If you offer me trust and a few coins, I will be loyal to you and your cause 'till my last breath. I can guarantee this, whatever the Forsaken wish to throw at us, I will find something even larger to throw back!
Back to top Go down

[Gilnean Wall] Coit Steelpalm's application - Approved
Page 1 of 1