Vanguard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[IC] ::Rolled Out Parchment::

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Caeleyn

Caeleyn

[IC] ::Rolled Out Parchment:: Empty
PostSubject: [IC] ::Rolled Out Parchment::   [IC] ::Rolled Out Parchment:: I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 8:16 am

This piece of parchment has been marked with an elegant script; stretched and tacked upon the bulletin boards in Stormwind City.

"Patience Conquers. That is our motto, that is our strength. We have repented for our crimes and given up that which made us who we are- our home. Some of us left long ago, most of us were stuck behind a wall of isolation. We have been given refuge in the Lion's City and will be forever grateful for such an act of hospitality. But the time has come to go home. It is time for the wolf to prowl the ancestral woods of our own home. It is time to take back what was taken from us.

They have taken our lands, homes and kin. But the spirit of Gilneas lives on in her people. Now is the time for those people to reunite.
"

OOC: Hey guys! The Wall's first meeting will be held Saturday, November 24th at 6:30 server. Location will be announced in-game. Ideally we wanted to host it this weekend, but my weekend has rapidly filled up and I just don't have the time. If you have any questions or comments, leave them here or catch me in-game!
Back to top Go down
Marrlow

Marrlow

[IC] ::Rolled Out Parchment:: Empty
PostSubject: Re: [IC] ::Rolled Out Parchment::   [IC] ::Rolled Out Parchment:: I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:18 pm

I won't know til today if I work that or not XD I'll let you know!
Back to top Go down

[IC] ::Rolled Out Parchment::
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vanguard :: RP Threads and Story Discussion :: IC Threads, Tidbits, and Logs-
Jump to: