Vanguard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Guardians] Gilthilas' Application - Approved

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gilthilas

Gilthilas

[Guardians] Gilthilas' Application - Approved Empty
PostSubject: [Guardians] Gilthilas' Application - Approved   [Guardians] Gilthilas' Application - Approved I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 12:55 pm

Name:
Zach

Time Zone:
EST

Characters:
Gilthilas, 90 Warrior, ProtPvE/SMF PvE (also Arms/Prot PvP), WRA
Thoranid, 85 Warlock, Affliction, WRA
Assorted Horde WRA alts

How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?
Since the week that BC launched

What guilds have you been a part of in the past? What was your rank within them?
<Avarasai> - 3 months - Officer
<House Sunshield> - 1.5 months - Member
<House Sunrunner>/<Sunrunner Battalion> - June 2009 until June 2012 - Senior Officer

What is your biggest goal for the Mists of Pandaria expansion?
To complete or at least attempt every raid possible while it's still current content, as well as to get my Bloodthirsty title of 250k HKs.

Other than roleplay, what other aspects of the game do you enjoy?
PvP, PvE, doesn't matter. I really get my kicks on both depending on the class in question. However, I hate dailies.

How much experience do you have with roleplay, both in-game and outside of it?
I started RPing about two weeks into playing WoW, (5 years?) and have been doing so rather heavily ever since, in one form or another.

What does metagaming mean to you? Is it ever acceptable?
Metagaming is the use of OOC information for IC gain, when the character would have no way of knowing whatever is in question. I don't believe it ever should be accepted, as if you're RPing your character correctly, they would find everything out that they'd be allowed to find out ICly.

What do you expect from The Vanguard, as a guild?
A group of happy fun amazing people that worship Blingtron as well as I. Perhaps we can form a division called the Westboro Blingtron Church and hold protest parties across Azeroth. Smile

In-Character Application

Name: Gilthilas Draedanel Nightfury

Sex: Male

Place of Birth: Ashenvale

Caste:
N/A

Unit in The Vanguard applied for?
The Guardians of Ashenvale

Brief Appearance Description:
The elf stands a tall 7'4", built with 310lbs of muscle across his form. His broad shoulders lead to a strong, thick torso that has seen it's fair share of battles and scars.

His gaze is a dimmed amber, set in the semi-pink skin of his race and calculating all that it settles upon. His facial features are harsh, nearly always looking some bit serious of the situation.

Midnight blue tresses fall over his shoulders, untamed by any ties and let loose down his mid-back. The mane finds itself resting over dark plates, and often a tabard of his people, or one of the Argent Crusade.

Most notably, he holds a piercing in his left eyebrow, his single and only piercing. He also holds across his left temple a grazing blade scar that crinkles when he smiles the right way.

Brief History Description:
Gilthilas was born and raised in the forests of Ashenvale, always defending his homeland, and joining the war efforts in Warsong as soon as possible to fight back the orcs, gaining rank in the Alliance military as soon as they came to the aid of the Kaldorei. Upon further fighting, he relocated and served in the Alterac regions as a shieldman. He left the alliance military after many years of service, being granted an honorable discharge for his duties. He found himself seeking further war in the frozen wastes of Northrend, first enlisting his help as a worker in construction of the Argent Tournament grounds. Upon completion, he trained and sought further training in gladiatorial combat. He was soon awarded as a Champion of the Argent Crusade, and left when Arthas fell, joining Hassien in beginning his idea for a similar concept.

Important Quirks:
Gilthilas is fiercly loyal, and protective of his homeland. His religious views and his adaptations to the things around him seem to set him apart from most Kaldorei. He has found himself a day-walker, shunned by most traditional Kaldorei that prefer to walk under "Elune's Light."

What do you have to offer to the Vanguard, and which contingent are you looking to join?
I'm an experienced RPer as well as PvPer, and offer my services as a tank and DPS where needed. I'll head the Guardians of Ashenvale ICly and OOCly. I also offer my skills as an engineer to provide you with daily worship to the almighty King Blingtron.
Back to top Go down

[Guardians] Gilthilas' Application - Approved
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vanguard :: Information and Discussion :: Recruitment-
Jump to: