Vanguard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pandaren Factions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vincien
Admin
Vincien

Pandaren Factions Empty
PostSubject: Pandaren Factions   Pandaren Factions I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 5:34 pm

Going to piggy back a little bit on the current discussion on the Panda lore and their factions. I'm a bit curious as to what everyone thinks of the separate Pandaren factions in Pandaria, especially from what an IC perspective. If your character hasn't seen Pandaria yet ICly how do you think they'll react?

I know that Vin is going to be amazed at their lack of an organized military and be fascinated with their current defensive units (The Shado-Pan and Golden Lotus.). A part of me feels sorry when the poor man is actually faced with a Mantid. He hates bugs.
Back to top Go down
Nathaen
Admin
Nathaen

Pandaren Factions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pandaren Factions   Pandaren Factions I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 8:06 pm

Nathaen is likely going to have a love/hate relationship with them and their culture. On one hand, they have yet to truly pick sides in the Horde/Alliance conflict and are fairly incompatible with his own views on proper military. On the other hand, how can anyone hate people with ale like that?

I have no idea what it'll be like once they have a bit more interaction with them, over a longer period of time.
Back to top Go down
https://vanguardwra.forumotion.com
Vincien
Admin
Vincien

Pandaren Factions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pandaren Factions   Pandaren Factions I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 4:08 pm

Nathaen wrote:
On the other hand, how can anyone hate people with ale like that?

I'm curious to see how it all goes ICly.

I wait for the day everyone in Vanguard has a farm in Valley of the Four Winds making grand friends with the Tillers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pandaren Factions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pandaren Factions   Pandaren Factions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pandaren Factions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vanguard :: Information and Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: