Vanguard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Recidivus and the WoW forums.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nathaen
Admin
Nathaen

Recidivus and the WoW forums. Empty
PostSubject: Recidivus and the WoW forums.   Recidivus and the WoW forums. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 7:06 am

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7004403358?page=1

I'm not going to say anything opinion-wise on this other than guys, be careful who you run with. Don't be that guy that thinks 'HEY! SOMEONE FROM OUR SERVER! LOVE AND HAPPINESS AND AWESOMENESS, THEY MUST BE A COOL GUY!".

Also... if anything like this does go down, please let me know. Don't post stuff like that on the forums (I'm fairly certain you wouldn't anyways) but none of the parties involved handled this well.

At least now we know what the hell trade has been going on about.

Back to top Go down
https://vanguardwra.forumotion.com
Vincien
Admin
Vincien

PostSubject: Re: Recidivus and the WoW forums.   Recidivus and the WoW forums. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 7:09 am

God. You know it's drama with a big guild too when the forum caps out. I won't post my opinion on the whole matter and mostly am posting to further what Nate said.

If shit goes down, you don't post it on the public forums. Whether you're in the right or the wrong it'll just lead to a gigantic mess that isn't worth the problems.
Back to top Go down
Marrlow

Marrlow

PostSubject: Re: Recidivus and the WoW forums.   Recidivus and the WoW forums. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 10:25 am

I don't even know how to use the public forums. And... they're broken right now sooo can't read it ; ;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recidivus and the WoW forums.   Recidivus and the WoW forums. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recidivus and the WoW forums.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vanguard :: Information and Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: