Vanguard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Elenari Corps - Officially gone, this is ridiculous

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nathaen
Admin
Nathaen

Elenari Corps - Officially gone, this is ridiculous Empty
PostSubject: Elenari Corps - Officially gone, this is ridiculous   Elenari Corps - Officially gone, this is ridiculous I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 8:27 am

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7004695368

I was never in Elenari, nor was I especially fond of their leadership, but wow. If you have friends over there in Elenari, or with alts in Elenari, I would direct them towards this thread. It's going to suck for anyone that doesn't know what's going on if the members opening GM tickets fail in what they're setting out to do.

On a personal note, and I say this as a player and not a GM, I'm actually very saddened by this. This is the third house guild to fall in less than two months, leaving a very scant few options for house RPers on red-side to choose from. I'm really hoping that this doesn't explode the way it did on Horde MG a few years back; There are guilds on Horde that I don't have lost love for, but there are certainly others that I wish nothing but the best for and whom have done amazing things for the server's community. Here's hoping that they can keep their heads up above the water if it's getting this bad overall.
Back to top Go down
https://vanguardwra.forumotion.com
Vincien
Admin
Vincien

PostSubject: Re: Elenari Corps - Officially gone, this is ridiculous   Elenari Corps - Officially gone, this is ridiculous I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 8:32 am

While I've never been a fan of Elenari and I didn't exactly approve of some of the leadership when it came to rp and other such shit, I'm saddened and beside myself.

Elenari has held on for god knows how long through some really intense shit. They have over a hundred members that might be displaced and I'm just... I couldn't even imagine displacing that many people.

I really feel for the people who might be displaced. I hope that the current lead isn't allowed to sell the guild merely for them.
Back to top Go down
Marrlow

Marrlow

PostSubject: Re: Elenari Corps - Officially gone, this is ridiculous   Elenari Corps - Officially gone, this is ridiculous I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 1:56 pm

Holy mother of god!! He didn't even offer leadership to any remaining members? I'm sorry, I had a lot of trouble with not only Orophin, but Baltarac as well.

If anything this displays true Elenari douchebaggery (at least their core). I do feel bad for those who had storyline with this guild though. It makes me livid that he would do this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elenari Corps - Officially gone, this is ridiculous   Elenari Corps - Officially gone, this is ridiculous I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elenari Corps - Officially gone, this is ridiculous
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vanguard :: Information and Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: