Vanguard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nathaen's computer ate itself again...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nathaen
Admin
Nathaen

Nathaen's computer ate itself again... Empty
PostSubject: Nathaen's computer ate itself again...   Nathaen's computer ate itself again... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 5:34 pm

So. Fried my mobo.

WoW is pretty much a no-go. I was able to log on Nicholas for a short time (Nathaen crashes in seconds), but now I'm getting errors on the launcher that my video card drivers have stopped working. I've reinstalled and even tried using older drivers, but it's looking more and more like a total loss. I'm hoping to have it fixed within a week, if all else fails I will not be able to be on at peak hours until mid-december.

I am still here. The guild is not going anywhere, story will continue as planned, and all is certainly not lost. I may be forced into a more casual style, but that does not mean that anyone else has to be. I have been and will continue to be in contact with the officers in the guild as much as I possibly can, and I will be using the forums and tumblr as tools for drabble/writing/RP until I can join you guys once more in the main story. I will also be online ideally at least once a day via Zach's computer (not in the evenings or early night though) so I will be contactable on the game as well.

At this point I do not have an IC reason for Nathaen not to be around. I will think of one shortly, and I will write it out with as much detail as I possibly can here so that no one else is left hanging for the moment. This does, however, mean that tonight's meeting will have to be assumed. I have no way of being on for it, and I refuse to hold back the guild or any member's story because of my technical issues.

There will be a piece up in the IC section soon on what transpired. I will not name character names, and will present positive, neutral, and negative reactions to the meeting itself. It will be on you to decide where your character stands in relation to tonight's meeting.

I realize that right now my absence is a big deal. I will not blame you or hold it against you if you choose to seek out another guild rather than waiting this out. For those of you that do choose to wait it out, I ask your patience. If you have any questions or concerns about what's going on, feel free to post here, PM me here on the forums, or direct any commentary to Vincien or Thoranid/Gilthilas. I talk to the former daily and live with the latter.

Last edited by Nathaen on Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://vanguardwra.forumotion.com
Vincien
Admin
Vincien

PostSubject: Re: Nathaen's computer ate itself again...   Nathaen's computer ate itself again... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 6:41 pm

We should tell your computer that cannibalizing itself is not a cool story.
Back to top Go down
Dreadpaw

PostSubject: Re: Nathaen's computer ate itself again...   Nathaen's computer ate itself again... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 7:57 pm

Hey Nathaen, I hope you find a way to work everything out soon. It sucks to hear about what happened. Sad
Back to top Go down
Nathaen
Admin
Nathaen

PostSubject: Re: Nathaen's computer ate itself again...   Nathaen's computer ate itself again... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 1:48 am

Parts are ordered. It's a matter of shipping time and things working out of the factory now. <3

Roughly 9 days - 2 weeks if things go smoothly. Maybe sooner if the shipping trucks are on my side.
Back to top Go down
https://vanguardwra.forumotion.com
Dreadpaw

PostSubject: Re: Nathaen's computer ate itself again...   Nathaen's computer ate itself again... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 9:36 am

Hopefully you get everything up and running before long, Nathaen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nathaen's computer ate itself again...   Nathaen's computer ate itself again... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nathaen's computer ate itself again...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vanguard :: Information and Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: