Vanguard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Aegis] Thoranid's Application - Approved

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gilthilas

Gilthilas

[Aegis] Thoranid's Application - Approved Empty
PostSubject: [Aegis] Thoranid's Application - Approved   [Aegis] Thoranid's Application - Approved I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 7:01 pm

Name:
Zach

Time Zone:
EST

Characters:
Gilthilas, 90 Warrior, ProtPvE/SMF PvE (also Arms/Prot PvP), WRA
Thoranid, 85 Warlock, Affliction, WRA
Assorted Horde WRA alts

How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?
Since the week that BC launched

What guilds have you been a part of in the past? What was your rank within them?
<Avarasai> - 3 months - Officer
<House Sunshield> - 1.5 months - Member
<House Sunrunner>/<Sunrunner Battalion> - June 2009 until June 2012 - Senior Officer

What is your biggest goal for the Mists of Pandaria expansion?
To complete or at least attempt every raid possible while it's still current content, as well as to get my Bloodthirsty title of 250k HKs.

Other than roleplay, what other aspects of the game do you enjoy?
PvP, PvE, doesn't matter. I really get my kicks on both depending on the class in question. However, I hate dailies.

How much experience do you have with roleplay, both in-game and outside of it?
I started RPing about two weeks into playing WoW, (5 years?) and have been doing so rather heavily ever since, in one form or another.

What does metagaming mean to you? Is it ever acceptable?
Metagaming is the use of OOC information for IC gain, when the character would have no way of knowing whatever is in question. I don't believe it ever should be accepted, as if you're RPing your character correctly, they would find everything out that they'd be allowed to find out ICly.

What do you expect from The Vanguard, as a guild?
A group of happy fun amazing people that worship Blingtron as well as I. Perhaps we can form a division called the Westboro Blingtron Church and hold protest parties across Azeroth.

In-Character Application

Name: Thoranid Duskborne

Sex: Male

Place of Birth: Theramore

Caste:
Low noble

Unit in The Vanguard applied for?
Aegis of Lordaeron

Brief Appearance Description:
Thoranid stands at a height slightly above average, a bulky 6'3" holding 214lbs of his V-shaped build. Broad shoulders support large ornamental magus' pauldrons, coming to a slim waist that tied the robe to his body with a sash.

His ebony hair falls down to pool at his shoulders. If pushed behind his ears it would reveal the truly striking features that could only be assumed from the dark clothing draped over his body. His piercing grey-blue eyes peek from beneath his two pierced black eyebrows. His nose is crooked, having taken multiple punches and seeing its fair share of pain. A ring loops through his left nostril, and just below are angel bite piercings through his upper lip. Below on his left bottom lip are two studs for spider bites, both a stunning cobalt blue. Even further, there was ink of tattoos already showing from beneath his collar.

Brief History Description:
Thoranid has taken up life in Stormwind, renting apartments where needed and simply enjoying his life as he always has. After the Theramore ordeal, he has been seen enlisting himself more often than usual, though no difference of attitude could be sensed by the man.

Important Quirks:
Thoranid is extremely active. He can hardly be seen standing still, at any sort of event. He is a fel magus and warlock, though still a rather religious man in terms of worshiping his own declared unnamed "higher power." While a well trained demonologist, he uses these skills for their sacrificial gains. He is also trained very well in plated and heavy combat, preferring the fighting style similar to a battle mage.

What do you have to offer to the Vanguard, and which contingent are you looking to join?
I'm an experienced RPer as well as PvPer, and offer my services as a tank and DPS where needed in PvE.
Back to top Go down

[Aegis] Thoranid's Application - Approved
Page 1 of 1