Vanguard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Aegis] Zèphyra's Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zephyra

[Aegis] Zèphyra's Application Empty
PostSubject: [Aegis] Zèphyra's Application   [Aegis] Zèphyra's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 4:45 pm

Out of Character Information

Name:
Sam

Time Zone:
EST

Characters:
(Zephrya, Fury Warrior, Wyrmrest Accord),
(Tzarina, Shadow Priest, Wyrmrest Accord),
(Anthonia, Holy Paladin, Wyrmrest Accord),
(Leilanni, Demonology Warlock, Wyrmrest Accord)

How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?
Started around 2005

What guilds have you been a part of in the past? What was your rank within them?
<Crusaders of the Lost> a defunct rp guild on the server, Earthren Ring.
Was a senior member and officer
<Palemoon Requiem> on Earthren Ring
Was only a participating member with no major guild duties.

What is your biggest goal for the Mists of Pandaria expansion?
To develop my characters further, especially ones whose stories have somewhat stagnated with the last two expansions, Wrath and Cataclysm.

Other than roleplay, what other aspects of the game do you enjoy?
I enjoy a bit of everything: PvE, a bit of light raiding, and I like to PVP quite often as well.

How much experience do you have with roleplay, both in-game and outside of it?
I’ve mostly roleplayed within WoW, giving my characters backstories and development around 2009. If it constitutes as roleplay experience, I enjoy acting and have been in several plays during my high school years.

What does metagaming mean to you? Is it ever acceptable?
It seems to be a particular type of god moding where you use OOC knowledge to further your own character’s situation when he/she really shouldn’t have known about it (at least yet IC). Even if your character is supposedly crafty and intelligent, you can’t force other players to be at the mercy of it, unless it was discussed and agreed upon beforehand by everyone involved. Otherwise, it’s bad practice and unfair to your fellow rpers.

What do you expect from The Vanguard, as a guild?
I’ve read the Vanguard’s OOC information and I like what I see. Based on that, I expect an active, lore-adhering rp guild which facilitates a friendly, mature and open-minded environment where character differences are celebrated and rp ideas are open for discussion. I expect a community that values and fosters mutual respect and dignity of its members.

In-Character Application

Name:
Zephrya Redpath (Related to but not a direct relative of the in-game Redpath family)

Sex:
Female

Place of Birth:
Darrowshire

Caste:
Common

Unit in The Vanguard applied for?
The Aegis of Lordaeron

Brief Appearance Description:
Slightly taller than the average human male, has a lean, muscular build typical of a battle-harded warrior. Has red hair and hazel eyes.

Brief History Description:
Zephrya experienced and survived the Scrounge of Lordaeron as a teenager. She escaped to Stormwind as a refugee with only her mother and studied to be a paladin at Northshire. Her mother’s murder at the hands of brigands triggered a lust for vengeance within Zephrya and she rashly joined the Scarlet Crusade to quickly obtain the strength to avenge her fallen loved ones and homeland. She has since left the corrupted and fallen Scarlet Crusade to join the ranks of the Argent Crusade.

Important Quirks:
Outwardly, Zephrya has a direct way of speaking which may be perceived by some as rude, or anti-social. She is somewhat lacking in social interaction skills due to her past circumstances. While mildly-tempered, Zephyra has been noted to occasionally fall into an uncharacteristic fit of rage upon the battlefield, which can possibly endanger herself and her allies. Her eyes appear to flicker red during that sudden display of unbridled fury.

What do you have to offer to the Vanguard, and which contingent are you looking to join?
I consider myself an experienced roleplayer and if asked, I can offer up my own personal experiences in discussions regarding roleplay. I am an avid PvPer and I like doing the occasional dungeon runs, even rp-themed ones. I’m looking to join the Aegis of Lordaeron as befitting of my character, Zephyra.
Back to top Go down

[Aegis] Zèphyra's Application
Page 1 of 1