Vanguard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Gilnean Wall] Gwynethayle's Application - Approved

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gwynethayle

[Gilnean Wall] Gwynethayle's Application - Approved Empty
PostSubject: [Gilnean Wall] Gwynethayle's Application - Approved   [Gilnean Wall] Gwynethayle's Application - Approved I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 1:52 pm

Out of Character Information

Name: Elizabeth (or Liz, Lizzie, etc etc etc. I have no preferance on the shortening of my name, though Liz tends to be the most common for obvious reasons)
Time Zone: Eastern
Characters:
Gwynethayle (88) - Druid - Guardian / Feral (Will be resto / feral when I hit 90. Getting there. ) - WrA
Zarindre (90) - Monk - Mistweaver / Windwalker - Moon Guard

And a really, really long list of 85s (at last count, something like 14 including those two I listed) on Moon Guard that are pretty much abandoned as I am beginning the process of separating myself from that server. Zarindre is the only character that I have any ties to and will still log on to MG on a semi-regular basis to play.
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?
Back in my day if you wanted to get to Stormwind as a Night Elf you had to walk from Menethil and -you liked it-. (Since early 2005, right after the release of the game)
What guilds have you been a part of in the past? What was your rank within them?
On WrA...well...none. I'm in a guild, but I don't really feel as a part of it, as I was kinda just...put in by the friend who picked me up and dragged me kicking and screaming from MG. That being said, <The Duskmoon Pack>, lowest rank ever.

On Moon Guard my guild history is much more colored and interesting! I was an officer / IC class leader in an all-Tauren RP-PvP Guild called <The Hawktotem Tribe> until the guild collapsed after some drama and ERP shenanigans. At the current time, Zarindre is a senior member of <The Sunguard>, a Blood Elf-centric RP-PvP guild. I have also, in the past, been an IC class leader for <The Moonblade>, a Night Elf only guild, on my night elven priestess.
What is your biggest goal for the Mists of Pandaria expansion?
Honestly? To not do what I did during Cata, which was sit around, RP, and level alts. All of the alts. I'd like to maaaaybe take a poke at raiding (though I haven't been in a bleeding edge progression raid group since Heroic TotC25 was a thing. The thing. ) and of course, I love to PvP and I don't care if I get a high rank. It's just fun to me. My greatest strength in PvE is probably ranged DPS and healing, (I try melee just because I like making myself suffer) and far and away my greatest skill and great love in this game is PvP healing, be it through World RP-PvP events, Arenas, RBGs, or just random normal BGs.
Other than roleplay, what other aspects of the game do you enjoy?
As stated above, I enjoy leveling alts because I feel it's the best way to learn about other classes and apply that knowledge to other aspects of my play in both PvE and PvP. And did I mention I love PvP? Because I do. Mmmyes.
How much experience do you have with roleplay, both in-game and outside of it?
Outside of the game I've been RPing since I was about 12 years old. I was terrible at it, but I'm not too bad now. I think. I hope? In the boundaries of the Warcraft universe, I have been RPing for about three and a half years.
What does metagaming mean to you? Is it ever acceptable?
Metagaming is applying OOC knowledge to an IC situation, and it is never acceptable. Ever.
What do you expect from The Vanguard, as a guild?
I expect, and this application is my dear hope, that I can find a group to bond with and be a part of, not only IC but OOC as well. Something to keep me interested in the game, and a home on a server where I know all of...two people. I'd like to make more friends. I love friends.

In-Character Application

Name: Gwynethayle Ashcroft
Sex: Female
Place of Birth: Gilneas City, Gilneas
Caste: Common-born.
Unit in The Vanguard applied for?: The Gilnean Wall
Brief Appearance Description: A typical worgen-cursed woman as far as her build goes - Sharp claws, pointy teeth, etc. A little bit on the tall side but nothing out of normal parameters. She has gray eyes in both her worgen and human forms. Dark brown hair in her human form that equates to almost-but-not-quite-black brown fur in her worgen skin. No scars or identifying markings.
Brief History Description: Gwyn lead a pretty boring life up until the wall was erected. She'd always been one that studied the 'old ways' as taught to her by her grandmother, who lived outside the city, and when Gilneas needed the Harvest-Witches, she did what needed to be done. Upon contracting the Worgen curse and then rejoining the Alliance, she has taken the knowledge she already possessed of the natural magics in the world and has been learning the finer points of druidism from the Cenarion Circle.
Important Quirks: Gwyn, like some worgen, feels as comfortable in her worgen form as her human form. There is a slight difference in personality depending on what guise she wears - when she is in her worgen form she has a much harsher personality, brought on by the more feral instincts and tendancies, which she seems to be able to surpress when she is human. She tends to be a bit overconfident and bites off more than she can chew every once in a while, but she's a diehard Gilnean patriot and most of her actions are motivated by a love of King and country.
What do you have to offer to the Vanguard, and which contingent are you looking to join?
I offer loyalty and patriotism wrapped in common sense. I wish to fulfill the promise made when we set sail for Kalimdor - Gilneas will be ours, once again. Once I return as many of the Forsaken to their graves as I can sink my claws into.
Back to top Go down
Nathaen
Admin
Nathaen

[Gilnean Wall] Gwynethayle's Application - Approved Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Gilnean Wall] Gwynethayle's Application - Approved   [Gilnean Wall] Gwynethayle's Application - Approved I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 4:54 pm

Quote :
I was an officer / IC class leader in an all-Tauren RP-PvP Guild called <The Hawktotem Tribe> until the guild collapsed after some drama and ERP shenanigans. At the current time, Zarindre is a senior member of <The Sunguard>, a Blood Elf-centric RP-PvP guild.

If I knew nothing else about you other than this, it would be enough. We're from MG originally, and did several campaigns with Hawktotem. I remember them from their glory days, and remember Sunguard as well.

Welcome abroad, friends you shall has. <3
Back to top Go down
https://vanguardwra.forumotion.com

[Gilnean Wall] Gwynethayle's Application - Approved
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vanguard :: Information and Discussion :: Recruitment-
Jump to: