Vanguard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Crimson Order] Vincien's Application - Approved

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincien
Admin
Vincien

[Crimson Order] Vincien's Application - Approved Empty
PostSubject: [Crimson Order] Vincien's Application - Approved   [Crimson Order] Vincien's Application - Approved I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 3:09 am

The Vanguard Recruitment Application

Out of Character Information

Name: (First name is fine)
Cale

Time Zone:
Eastern Time Zone

Characters: (Character name, class, spec, and server. Please include alt codes if applicable)
Vincien [Warrior] [Arms PvE/Arms PvP] WRA-A
Seamus [Monk] [Brewmaster PvE]
Assorted Horde Toons

How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?
Roughly about 5 years now.

What guilds have you been a part of in the past? What was your rank within them?
Obsidian Vanguard [MG H] Member
Farstriders [MG H] Officer
House Sunrunner [MG H] Officer
Sunrunner Battalion [WRA H] Officer
House Sunshield [WRA H] Member
Avarasai [WRA H] Officer

What is your biggest goal for the Mists of Pandaria expansion?
I have a fairly small goal for this expansion. I really just want to see 10-man clears of the MoP raids and have myself a set of current content tier.

Other than roleplay, what other aspects of the game do you enjoy?
I used to be fairly heavy into PvP but as of MoP I'm taking that much more casually and getting more into PvE and raiding.

How much experience do you have with roleplay, both in-game and outside of it?
11 years freeform chat rp.
6 years LARP.
5 years WoW.

What does metagaming mean to you? Is it ever acceptable?
Metagaming is when you take information you know OOCly and then use it ICly without any sort of OOC communication. I don't think that it's ever warranted. Outside information should only be used after much OOC communication between players and discussed how it can be known and then used ICly.

What do you expect from The Vanguard, as a guild?
I expect full 25-man heroic clears and to have a legendary weapon.
(Great people, great people, and some good-natured fun)

In-Character Application

Name: Vincien Oreth

Sex: Male

Place of Birth: Stormwind City

Caste: ((Common or noble blood; N/A for races without castes)) Noble.

Unit in The Vanguard applied for? The Crimson Order

Brief Appearance Description:
Standing at a six foot, the young human male holds himself with a sense of pride and arrogance. His posture is straight and his walk holds the rigidness of one accustomed to militant practices. Vincien's frame is muscular, his broad shoulders and chest tapering down to narrow hips and long legs.

With an appearance that some would consider handsome, Vincien hovers more towards the average side in terms of looks. His brow is set firmly over round piercing blue eyes, the man’s straight nose is just a tad over-sized for his face. Complete with wide lips and a square jaw, on which he sports a well-groomed chinstrap, his features are framed with a mane of messy chestnut-brown tresses. The thick and slightly wavy mane is more typically then not tied into a tail that trails to his mid-back.

Brief History Description:
Vincien's family is originally from the fallen nation of Stromgarde. His family fled after the raids from the Syndicate and Boulderfist Ogres and came to the nation of Stormwind. His family set up within the city, slowly becoming accustomed to their new home and the loss of their political pull. Vincien himself was enrolled in a military academy at a young age and then enlisted in the Alliance military. He rose to the rank of Knight-Lieutenant. He now is attempting to bring back to force and fury of Stromgarde, hoping to reclaim his ancestral lands.

Important Quirks: ((Things we need to know! This way we won't get blindsided by things that aren't apparent on the application.))
He can be a bit awkward and has a difficult time with eloquence if it's not on paper. He's a bit spacey but when he does focus on a task, he focuses all of his mind on completing it and completing it well.

What do you have to offer to the Vanguard, and which contingent are you looking to join?
A commander from the Stromgarde forces and of course fisting.

Last edited by Vincien on Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vincien
Admin
Vincien

[Crimson Order] Vincien's Application - Approved Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Crimson Order] Vincien's Application - Approved   [Crimson Order] Vincien's Application - Approved I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 3:19 am

In-Character Application

Name: Seamus O'Neill

Sex: Male

Place of Birth: Stormwind

Caste: ((Common or noble blood; N/A for races without castes)) Common blood.

Unit in The Vanguard applied for? N/A

Brief Appearance Description:

Brief History Description:
He grew up wanting to become a knight, however after a run in with some disciplinary action in school led to him finding himself among the taverns and brothels of Stormwind. After running into extensive debts and expulsion from school, he went to Hassien Athori. He became a bondsman and became a gladiator. He's recently been freed from his contract and still works for Hassien and by extension The Vanguard.

Important Quirks: ((Things we need to know! This way we won't get blindsided by things that aren't apparent on the application.))
He drinks, cusses, and screws around more then any normal person should.

What do you have to offer to the Vanguard, and which contingent are you looking to join?
All the ale and a soulless ginger. He'll be joining the Vanguard itself under Hassien as a Oathbound.
Back to top Go down

[Crimson Order] Vincien's Application - Approved
Page 1 of 1