Vanguard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild Shakeup

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nathaen
Admin
Nathaen

Guild Shakeup Empty
PostSubject: Guild Shakeup   Guild Shakeup I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 6:36 am

Due to certain things that have transpired in the last few days in regards to the server's community, a large portion of the guild will be leaving WRA Alliance. I want to make it clear that this was not a personal decision of one person, it was a decision made within the officer core that it was what was best for the guild. We are not and were not a part of any drama that has taken place, us leaving is a reflection of our most important rule - zero drama tolerance - and is our method of ensuring we do not become a part of it.

Individual members may stay if they choose, however if they decide to leave the faction they will find that we are not rebuilding this time. There is no guild to follow us to.

I want to thank our members for their participation and the enjoyable RP we had. I also wish to take the time to encourage those whom are displaced by our actions to branch out to other areas of the community. WRA has many skilled RPers, it's just that this wasn't the time or place for us to shine.

My personal thanks and apologies,
Luke
(Nathaen)
Back to top Go down
https://vanguardwra.forumotion.com

Guild Shakeup
Page 1 of 1