Vanguard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Aegis] Oswind's Application - Approved

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EngineerGrim

[Aegis] Oswind's Application - Approved Empty
PostSubject: [Aegis] Oswind's Application - Approved   [Aegis] Oswind's Application - Approved I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 6:22 pm

Out of Character Information

Name: Matthew

Time Zone: Eastern Standard

Characters: Oswind, Rogue, Assassination, WrA

How long have you been playing World of Warcraft? Five years or more.

What guilds have you been a part of in the past? What was your rank within them? I've not been a part of a guild on WrA

What is your biggest goal for the Mists of Pandaria expansion? To get some decnt gear.

Other than roleplay, what other aspects of the game do you enjoy? PvE mostly, but a healthy amount of PvP as well.

How much experience do you have with roleplay, both in-game and outside of it? 5 years or more.

What does metagaming mean to you? Is it ever acceptable? Metagaming to me is when a player takes knowledge or feelings they know or have out of character and applying them to their character without their character knowing or feeling the same things.

What do you expect from The Vanguard, as a guild? A friendly community, in which I will get back as much as I give as far as exploring PvE, PvP and RP.

In-Character Application

Name: Oswind Todd

Sex: Male

Place of Birth: Darkshire

Caste: Common

Unit in The Vanguard applied for? Aegis of Lorderan

Brief Appearance Description:
A muscular build, middle-weight human with dark, piecy hair and light, tired eyes. He's constantly stained with oil or grease of some kind from his engineering projects and work. Typically he can be seen in fitted leathers, and a Gilnean undershirt, the cream color accented by his pit-stains. With a toothpick in his mouth, and goggles pushed up to his head, you really get a sense of a gruff inventor before you.

Brief History Description:
Born in the darkness of Darkshire, Oswind was fond of taking things apart and putting them back togeather, throughout the years his love for knowledge and want for how things worked led him to pursue a small business in engineering, in which he fitted armor with upgrades, and explosives. This small-paying hobby of his led to him being picked up by the Stormwind Military and commisioned to fit their soldiers with some of his unique inventions, however, when his technology proved too dangerous he was discharged, and his name was slandered for it, now he looks to his toils as more of a self-benefiting hobby, to releave stress, and make some pretty dangerous toys.

Important Quirks: He's always got his goggles pushed up to his forehead, even when he's not working, he carrys a quil pen, wedged between the band of his goggles at all times, and he's very protective over the small black ring that hangs from a dull chain around his neck.

What do you have to offer to the Vanguard, and which contingent are you looking to join?
My knowledge of explosives and weaponry, and my skill with a sword. I'm looking to join the Aegis of Lorderan!
Back to top Go down

[Aegis] Oswind's Application - Approved
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vanguard :: Information and Discussion :: Recruitment-
Jump to: